I've got a question about grh...
1. Can multiple-frame grh be used for a character sprite?
2. Is there a limit to the numbers of frames of a grh?
3. Is it possible to make an npc that respawns in an item drop?
Like a process of growing plants
for example: the mapX(forest) drops itemX(plant seed) every 20,000 in random positions,
then, a timer for the itemX will start.....
after 20,000, a monster(Monster Plant) will appear on (X,Y) of the itemX
then, the itemX will be removed
note: If the item was dropped by a player, no npc will be respawned
4. Is it also possible to respawn an npc in place of another npc
It's like a process of evolution
for example: NpcX(egg) respawns every 30,000, a timer for the NpcX will start
After 60,000 on the timer, NpcY(worm) will be respawned in the
(X,Y) of NpcX
NpcX then will be removed, and a timer for the NpcX will start
After 120,000 on the timer, NpcZ(mosquito) will be respawned in the
(X,Y) of NpcY
NpcY then will be removed
5. Is it possible to have a grh tile on the place of a dead npc? Like there is a corpse that was
left on the map.....
for example: When NpcX(skeleton) has been killed, a grh will appear on the (X,Y) of the
A timer will start, the (X,Y) will become "Impassable"
The grh contains falling of skull, then arms, then body, then the legs....
The grh also contains a slow process of disappearance of the skeleton...
When the timer reach 60,000, the tile will return to normal...
And the grh disappears
I hope I gave you enough info about the cases...
All I need is an accurate answer of Yes or No
Thanks to everyone