Just an update for those of you who are awaiting my housing tutorial. It's coming along. It will be done this week.
* Houses come with servants; through which you can:
- Buy the house (if not already bought)
- Sell the house (if you own it)
- Put items for sale (if you own house), and visitors can buy them through the servant
- Rest (like you would at an inn)
- Access bank and mail (if you own house)
- Furniture (not sure I'll implement this)
Everything is done but the selling of the house and the furniture (which i am debating doing).
I would have done instanced properties, but it would involved tremendous changes to the server and I have not the time to invest in that detailed an option...at least not yet.
So, hang tight. The housing will be done very soon and I'll put up the tutorial. (It's a huge tutorial. Huge even next to my mount and shield one
Next tutorial after this one is finished? A Damage paper layer which shows damage on the various characters!