Joined: Fri Jul 14, 2006 4:00 pm
Yeah. It uses the same rendering as all the graphics.
As for being difficult, not really. I just used an external program to generate a bitmap and a table containing the information of each character (texture coordinates and size). To use it internally, you just:
- Take input string and destination
- Break string into characters
- Foreach character:
- - Look up the character information
- - Draw character at destination
- - destination.X += character.Size.X
Things only really get difficult when trying to do stuff like textboxes with multi-line selecting and such.